Saturday, 20 June 2015

A few small jobs in May and June

As always, you can click on any of the photos in this post to enlarge them.

I've had quite a few smaller jobs during the last month or so, so I thought I'd compile them together in one blog post with a few photos of what I've been up to.

First of all, in May we had the very exciting news that Full Cirqle would be opening in Portobello as Scotland's first dedicated centre for circus arts. It's a great centre which is really starting to get going this summer, and includes an aerial barn which I've been involved with some of the rigging for, including rigging static lines for harness classes by All or Nothing ADT and putting in paging points to keep kit out of the way while it's not being used.


I also went to the Pleasance Theatre one morning in June to put up some aerial fabrics for the MGA Academy of Performing Arts end of year dance production, E-Fuse.


Finally for this post, I also went to the site in Perthshire for the annual Enchanted Forest sound and light show to have a look at potential plans for the All or Nothing ADT aerial performances there as part of this year's show, which runs throughout the month of October. There are lots of exciting ideas and plans afoot, so keep checking back to find out more.





It's already shaping up to be a very exciting summer and autumn with plenty of projects in the pipeline, including rigging for a new show called In Her Shadows for their Scottish tour in September and October. It's great to be so busy and have so many different opportunities to develop further my rigging skills and experience in Scotland, and I look forward to adding more posts about them all over the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment